Utah lawmakers gave the initial approval for a proposal that would allow Medical Marijuana usage in the state.
The law would still forbid the smoking of marijuana, but would allow businesses to grow marijuana plants and sell weed-infused products such as sweets, candy, lozenges, etc.
The Senate committee voted 3-2 approving the bill and sending it to the ‘full Senate’ after a hefty debate.
What helped to pass the bill may have been the strong testimonies of individuals who have benefited greatly from the use of Medical Marijuana.
Meanwhile, in Nevada, patients continue to sign up for their Medical Marijuana cards in astounding numbers.
Are you in need of a Medical Marijuana Card in Las Vegas?
Don’t take any risks. Obtain your Medical Marijuana Card through a licensed attorney at our respected Las Vegas Law Office. We’re here to guide you through the entire process of obtaining your card.
Our All-Inclusive Package contains all of the following:
- Onsite pre-screening to ensure your eligibility before registration
- Obtaining & preparing all of the State-required registration forms & applications
- A complete medical examination (via referral) by a Nevada-licensed medical doctor, as well as appropriate signatures on the forms; as well, if you qualify, a 90 day temporary recommendation letter from the doctor stating that he/she recommends you participate in the Nevada Medical Marijuana Program.
- Notarization of all necessary documents
- FREE legal services for one year on any type of misdemeanor marijuana possession charge (i.e. if you are charged for possession because your Medical Marijuana card wasn’t on you at the time
- FREE legal services for any type of local traffic violation (not including warrants)
Call us today for your Free Consultation at (702) 902-5555