Did we mention how easy the process can be to obtain your Nevada Medical Marijuana Card?
There’s no need for you to suffer from any sort of pain. If you believe Medical Marijuana may help alleviate the suffering associated with your chronic ache/pain/illness, come down to our Law Office for a Free Consultation to discuss the process of obtaining your Medical Marijuana Card.
Don’t take any risks. We’re here to guide you through the entire process of obtaining your card.
Our All-Inclusive Package contains all of the following:
- Onsite pre-screening to ensure your eligibility before registration
- Obtaining & preparing all of the State-required registration forms & applications
- A complete medical examination (via referral) by a Nevada-licensed medical doctor, as well as appropriate signatures on the forms; as well, if you qualify, a 90 day temporary recommendation letter from the doctor stating that he/she recommends you participate in the Nevada Medical Marijuana Program.
- Notarization of all necessary documents
- FREE legal services for one year on any type of misdemeanor marijuana possession charge (i.e. if you are charged for possession because your Medical Marijuana card wasn’t on you at the time
- FREE legal services for any type of local traffic violation (not including warrants)
Call us at (702) 902-5555 to set up a Free Consultation, or to have any of your questions answered over the phone.